DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The delivery date stated on the Customer Delivery Instruction is a suggested delivery date and still has to be confirmed.
- Delivery will not take place on the same day as purchase date, as there is a 14h00hrs cut off time for deliveries.
- All sales taking place before 14h00hrs will form part of the next day's deliveries.
- All sales after 14h00hrs on the same day will form part of the deliveries to be made 2 days after the purchase date.
- The delivery crew will only unpack items 5 metres from where the truck is parked.
- No offloading of items to upstairs units.
- The Store will not provide for any assembling of any item bought from store unless by prior arrangement.
- Highly breakable or fragile items \(such as but not limited to mirrors, plants, flower pots\) cannot be delivered.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the delivery address and directions are correct, at all times.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the delivery site is free from any obstruction.
- Where the site is not safe in anyway, Builders reserves the right not to proceed with the delivery.
CLICK & COLLECT- Builders Online offers a convenient Click & Collect service where customers can order items online, then collect their order instore within 90 minutes of the order being placed.
- To make use of Click & Collect option place your order online as normal and select "collect in-store" option instead of entering your delivery details. Products can be picked up from your chosen store by presenting the SMS sent by Builders Online , which shows your order reference number.