Skin contact: Direct contact to be avoided. Wash with soap or a recognised skin cleaner. Avoid use of solvents. Eyes: Can cause damage. Contact to be avoided. Rinse with plenty of water. Seek medical advice if symptoms persist. Ingestion: Irritating and nauseating. Rinse mouth with plenty of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical advice. No carcinogenic, mutagenic or genetic effects established. May have short term environmental effects. SAPMA Health Rating: 4-MINIMAL - No great risk to health Inhalation: Avoid exposure to vapours, fumes and mist
Ensure good ventilation during application and drying. In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner. Avoid contact with eyes; In case of contact, rinse eyes immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention. Harmful if swallowed, do not induce vomiting, seek medical attention. Refer to Safety Data Sheet for complete information.