Inhalation - Move to fresh air. In case of discomfort seek medical attention.
Ingestion - Wash mouth with plenty of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.
Skin contact - Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water or use recognized skin cleaner. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes.
Eye contact - Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Check for and remove any contact lenses. Continue to rinse for at least 10 minutes. Get medical attention.
Notes to physician - No specific treatment. Treat symptomatically. Contact poison treatment specialist immediately if large quantities have been ingested or inhaled.